Charity registered in Scotland SC030233
ADAPT for CashBack Project (This project is funded by CashBack for Communities*
An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a Community Engagement Manager to manage the day to day service delivery of an early intervention service to young people within the West Dunbartonshire area who are aged between 10 – 15 and are on the periphery of offending.
The Community Engagement Manager will be responsible for leading, developing and managing a team of Youth & Family Support Workers and Volunteers. They will ensure co-ordinated day to day service delivery that is delivered in accordance with project criteria, outcomes and indicators and reflect positive destinations for young people and families in their community.
Our successful candidate will -
· Have experience of managing service delivery teams to engage vulnerable young people and families who are likely to have faced challenging life circumstances and supporting them to achieve positive change.
· Be able to demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain strong partnership relationships with external agencies, key stakeholders and the wider community.
· Develop and maintain effective referral routes into the project and ensure that referrals are in line with the objectives of the project.
· Influence community planning through identification of gaps in service delivery.
· Have experience of recording, monitoring and reporting on key project outcomes and objectives in line with funding requirements.
· Actively promote and raise awareness of the ADAPT for CashBack project through attendance at local events and working collaboratively with key partners and stakeholders.
As this is a community based role, it is essential that you are a car driver and have access to a car. Successful candidates will require PVG membership.
If you would like more information, please contact Meg Thomas, Head of Programme Design & Policy Management on 0141 427 0523.
*CashBack for Communities is a unique Scottish Government programme which takes money seized from criminals under the proceeds of crime legislation and invests them in our future – our young people.