Glasgow’s Golden Generation are looking for a Senior Fundraiser – Trusts and Foundations Manager to join their
The purpose of the post is to deliver an agreed income target from key major charitable trusts and foundations and to
work as part of a team to sustain and grow Trusts income in line with Glasgow’s Golden Generation charitable
The post- holder will be responsible for developing and managing GGG’s relationships with a portfolio of existing and
prospective charitable trusts. The post-holder will be responsible for securing a minimum income target of
£150,000 annually from new charitable trust contacts. This will rise in line with GGG’s trust fundraising
strategy, which aims to increase regular trust income significantly over the next five years.
- To develop and implement a strategy to maximize income from a portfolio of key warm and cold charitable
- To research and implement statutory funding applications.
- To establish, maintain and
develop personalised relationships with key personnel in existing funding organisations.
- To liaise and
work with colleagues and key contacts to utilise GGG’s connections to support the development of relationships
with existing and prospective donors.
- To research and develop major funding proposals and donor reports,
individually tailored to each trust.
- To ensure prompt and accurate reporting to all current
- To develop and maintain annual approach calendars, filing and database systems.
report on performance against agreed budgets and targets.
- Experience of writing successful fundraising applications to foundations and Charitable trusts.
- Experience of developing income from trusts, foundations and grant giving bodies.
- Established trust fundraising experience and evidence of securing annual income in the region of £150,000
- Experience/ability to develop and implement a trust fundraising programme, including acquisition, retention and development.
- Ability to write compelling and innovative proposals and funding reports.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships with grant –making organisations.
- Monthly reporting to CEO, Directors and Finance Director on current and potential income and opportunities
Closing date for applications: 2nd September 2019.
Please email a copy of your up to date CV and a covering letter to Eileen Herd, HR Manager,