Looking for a job where you can really see the difference you make in people’s lives? This is a great opportunity to join Partners for Inclusion’s Linking Lives team where you will help make a real positive difference in people’s lives. We have vacancies across East Renfrewshire and Renfrewshire as well as Ayrshire so would be delighted to hear from applicants from all these areas.
The role is to provide direct support to people who live independently or with their family. This would involve:
● helping to develop greater independence
● emotional support
● support with personal care
● maintaining homes
● assisting people to develop friendships
● supporting people to access activities and play an active part in their community in a way that makes sense to them
● Supporting people in education and/or employment
The successful candidate will be:
Other benefits of this role are a competitive salary, excellent training and progression opportunities along with comprehensive employee benefits.
To apply and for more info, please email: email@example.com
If you would like any further information or an informal chat about the position then please contact Zoe MacDonald, Louis Heath or Linzi McBryde on 01563 825555 between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Various contracts available
Current clean driving license essential for this post