Due to our Company steady growth, we are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this is an exciting time to join our Company to design, develop and implement improvements.
Who we are
Step Up (Housing, Employability & Community Support Services) provides a ‘Housing Support’ and ‘Care at Home Service’ to people aged 16 and over who are at risk of becoming homeless, to enable them to live in their own homes. Step Up’s aim is to enhance peoples’ quality of life by providing support that will improve and enhance their life chances, their living environment and their wellbeing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Leading and managing the quality management systems
· Providing organisational response to opportunities
If this role sounds what you are looking for, read on…
Your Job Purpose will be
· Responsibility for the Service’s Quality Management System and continuous improvement for the service
· Ensure Step Up has efficient and effective systems, processes, policies and procedures delivered to excellent care quality standards
· Produce, analyse and monitor performance and quality indicators to ensure the Service complies with statutory guidance and legislation
· Senior Manager On Call Responsibility - Provide essential decision-making roles in a variety of circumstances that follows the Company’s On Call Policy
· Identify, implement and evaluate opportunities for Service Development
Who we are looking for
Someone with qualifications and skills:
· SVQ 4 Social Services and Healthcare
· SVQ 4 Care Services Leadership and Management at SCQF Level 10+
· If this or equivalent is not already obtained, then the candidate must be willing to undertake within the required time period for registration with the SSSC
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytic skills
Someone with experience
· Experience working with vulnerable groups and challenging behaviours
· On Call Experience
· Experience of reviewing care service policy and procedures
What we offer
· Competitive Salary
· 30 days annual leave holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
· Company contribution Pension Scheme
· Free car parking
· Discounts for selected local businesses based in The Falkirk Business Hub
A full job description and person specification is available in the application pack.
This post is considered to be Regulated Work with adults as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly the preferred candidate will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member.
Step Up is an Equal Opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We are expecting lots of people to want to be part of our growing Company. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 22 March 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE