Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Well this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.....
ENABLE Works are the leading Scottish organisation delivering high quality employability services for people who have learning disabilities.
Your role is to lead one of four ENABLE Works regional areas, delivering support services across Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire, Dundee and Angus, including work in schools, on European Social Funded projects, the Employability Fund and Fair Start Scotland.
You will lead on the (1) delivery of performance and quality standards, (2) meeting of compliance and contractual requirements and (3) developing new business opportunities to support people who have additional support needs into work.
You will manage a team of Employability Team Leaders, supporting their development as leaders and ensuring your wider team of Employment Coordinators deliver high quality services.
You will engage strategically with both local and national contract managers, ensuring contracts are delivered and relationships maintained.
You will lead on developing new business, in partnership with the Head of Growth, creating new opportunities for services, securing and implementing them.
You will play a key role in how ENABLE Works influences policy and support for people who have learning disabilities in Scotland.
1. Lead a team of Team Leaders to manage the quality and performance of a wider team
2. Support the development of senior staff through effective mentoring
3. Oversee and report on overall operations and staffing for the region
4. Deliver an agreed performance and quality target annually
5. Coordinate compliant information systems and reporting systems in line with contract standards.
6. Manage regional income and expenditure in line with agreed budget
7. Ensure contracts meets key aims and objectives
8. Liaise with funders and partners regarding contract delivery, ensuring contracts are maintained
9. Develop and maintain relationships with agreed organisations, negotiating new opportunities
10. Lead on the development of grant applications and tenders for new services
11. Deliver an agreed business development target annually
12. Manage effective implementation and integration of new services into ENABLE Works
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and beginning your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
To find out more and to apply, please see the Enable Scotland Website.
Closing date: 5th May 2019