Children 1st is Scotland’s National Children’s Charity. We help Scotland’s families to put children first, with practical advice and with support in difficult times. And when the worst happens, we support survivors of abuse, neglect, and other traumatic events in childhood, to recover.
ParentLine is Scotland’s free helpline, email and web-chat service, for anyone caring for or concerned about a child. On contacting ParentLine service users have an opportunity to discuss any concerns they have with a trained call taker as part of our COSCA-recognised service.
We currently have an opportunity to join the ParentLine Scotland team as an administrator to cover a period of maternity leave. As administrator for this busy service your key tasks will involve some of the following:
· Finance and budget monitoring and returns.
· Quality assurance data checks on interaction forms entered onto IIMS, identifying and correcting errors and report production as required (training provided)
· Marketing the service. Includes telephone and written communication, distributing publicity materials, keeping records of contacts and materials distributed.
· Handling enquiries about the service, word-processing, filing, telephone/reception work.
· Ensure confidentiality is maintained in all ParentLine Scotland procedures, in accordance with Children 1st policies.
· Any additional tasks as agreed with the Team Leader
You will underpin the support we offer to families and children across Scotland. As part of our team, you’ll bring excellent administrative, IT and financial skills to enable the delivery of our service. The administrator reports to the Service Manager.
Closing date: 03/08/2018 12:00
Interview date: It is anticipated that the interviews will take place on Wednesday 15 August 2018
To apply, please visit children1st.org.uk/jobs/administrator-parentline-scotland download and complete the attached 3 forms (A, B and C) and email completed forms to: email@example.com
Alternately, if you are unable to email us, postal applications may be sent to Human Resources, Children 1st, 83 Whitehouse Loan, Edinburgh, EH9 1AT.
Please also refer to the ‘Job Description and Person Specification’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’ for further information as per relevant documents attached below.
For further information or enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection process will include seeking disclosure information.
Children1st is the working name of the Royal Scottish Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children. Registered Charity No: SC 016092
Equal opportunities matter to Children 1st