Key responsibilities include:
- Motivating and managing the fundraising and development Team Leads
- Ensuring Bethany has a portfolio of
fundraising strands that deliver a good return to generate income for our frontline services
and driving the development of new fundraising ideas to achieve BCT strategy
- Extensive experience of income generation within the 3rd sector and or business world. Member of the Institute of Fundraising.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Marketing, project management and events management.
- Proven management and leadership and change management skills at a senior, strategic, level.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills – able to develop strategies for how to approach Team Leads and staff to help them see what is required to deliver a plan.
- Excellent capacity to form, build and maintain relationships with people from a range of backgrounds and professions
For more information please see the job description on the Bethany careers’ page
As Bethany is a Christian organisation this post carries an Occupational Requirement in line with Equality Act 2010.
Applicants should have and be able to evidence a live and active Christian faith and commitment.
Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018 at 10am
Interview date: Friday 26th October 2018