Ardroy is a busy, friendly Outdoor Education Centre set in idyllic surroundings in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs
National Park, on the shores of Loch Goil. The Centre has a proven track record of offering high quality outdoor
education experiences to all age groups, especially primary schools.
We are looking for a full time, permanent Administrator to provide administration for all areas of Ardroy’s operation
including finance, payroll, manage the bookings and keep things running smoothly. It’s a diverse role that would
suit someone who is able to communicate well and think on their feet. Come and be part of the team!
- Answer phone, mail and emails. Process and pass information on as required.
- Manage all aspects of
bookings before the visit. Liaise with customers, answer questions and keep them informed.
closely with the Operations Manager and Domestic Manager.
- Notice issues or conflicts before they happen
and find solutions. Solve problems when they arise.
- Purchasing; process and pay invoices.
- Process photos.
- Deal with other
administration tasks (eg vehicles, insurance).
- Manage souvenir shop, track and order
- Payroll & pensions.
- Other tasks as required by the Centre Manager.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills, especially a knowledge of Excel
- Good at problem solving, and also an ability to notice issues and potential conflicts before they happen and come up with a solution
- Able to organise own time, keep track of tasks that need doing and prioritise accordingly.
- Friendly and approachable manner with customers and other staff.
To apply, download the application form below. Please email the completed form back with a CV to
If you would like to discuss the post please contact Jenny or David on 01301 703353.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 28th November.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 6th December.