If you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives why not join Wheatley Care?
We offer excellent benefits including 7.6 weeks’ annual leave, a staff discount scheme and occupational pension, health plan and family friendly policies.
We are looking for:
· Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider across central Scotland
· You’ll need experience of working closely with vulnerable people in a caring environment
· You will have flexibility to work various shift patterns.
· You must understand person-centred care practices.
· You will have relevant qualification at SVQ level 2/3 Health and Social Care, or equivalent or a willingness to work towards a relevant qualification.
· You will have to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and register with the Scottish Social Care Council (SSSC), but we can help you with these applications.
· You must have basic IT skills.
In this flexible role you will work directly with the people we work for, supporting them to make positive changes in their life and be part of their community.
If you want to have an informal chat about the role call Emma Thomson on 07968005110.
We also offer a supportive and inclusive working environment. Wheatley Group is committed to equality and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing Date: Monday 15 June2020 at 5pm
Interviews to be held week beginning: Monday 22 June 2020