1x Full Time 36.25 hours per week. (Fixed term contract until 31st March 2022, subject to further funding thereafter). Salary: £17,780 - £21,130
1x Full Time 36.25 hours per week (Permanent). Salary: £17,780 - £21,130
For the Fixed Term contract, Edinburgh Only.
For the Permanent contract, Edinburgh and East Lothian.
The Support Assistant role provides an opportunity to be part of well-established Supported Accommodation Projects.
In Edinburgh, our Bedrock Project supports homeless and care experienced young people to develop independent living skills and transition to permanent accommodation.
In East Lothian, our My Space Project supports care experienced young people into shared accommodation with a supportive flat mate, where they can learn independent living skills and transition to permanent accommodation.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who will be responsible for:
- Building trusting relationships with young people
- Supporting young people to settle in and thrive in their supported accommodation tenancy
- Providing practical support to assist young people to develop independent living skills
- Adopting a ‘whatever it takes’ approach and putting young people’s rights first
- Working in a psychologically and trauma informed manner
Rock Trust has four core values; Safety, Positivity, Respect and Fairness. If you hold these values, and are passionate about supporting young people to achieve their full potential and move on from homelessness, then please get in touch.
Closing date: Monday 17 August 9am
Interviews will be held: TBC