We are the Equality and Human Rights Commission. We stand up for freedom, compassion and justice in changing times.
We do it by promoting and upholding equality and human rights ideals and laws across England, Scotland and
Wales. Our work is driven by a simple belief; if everyone gets a fair chance in life, we all thrive.
Candidates for this role will have;
- An understanding of equality and/or human rights legislation and policy and how this operates in the Scottish context
- Ability to analyse information on range of issues and turn into effective briefings
- An awareness of the political and policy context, the wider environment and the potential risks and opportunities in which the Commission operates
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering projects to promote and progress equality and human rights across key sectors in the delivery of the business plan
- Experience of working in the interplay of reserved and devolved law and policy
- Experience of engaging and maintaining excellent relationships with a wider range of stakeholders
To find out more and to apply, please see the Civil Service Jobs Website.
Closing date: 9th Oct 2019