Are you passionate about children’s health and wellbeing services in Scotland? Do you have experience of leadership, training, and service delivery? Then Children’s Health Scotland would love to hear from you.
Children’s Health Scotland is seeking to appoint a new Head of Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services. The main purpose of the role is to help make sure children and young people in Scotland get the best quality healthcare and key duties will involve the hands-on delivery of the Self-Management Service in addition to the development of our Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services in Scotland.
Key duties of the post-holder include:
· Management of the CHS Self-Management Service, including responsibility for the hands-on delivery of workshops and assuring the quality of service provision. This includes liaising with colleagues within hospitals to raise awareness of the service and preparing workplans.
· Gathering ongoing evaluation feedback, case studies and analysing data.
· Developing and maintaining record keeping systems on database spreadsheet.
· Taking part in the recruitment of an external evaluator and work with the evaluator to facilitate the evaluation process.
· Supporting the quarterly Project Advisory Group meetings.
· Contributing to the organisation’s overall policy development and strategic planning.
· Responsibility for budgeting preparation and control.
· Leading the development of a new Learn with Children's Health Scotland service.
· Assisting in the research and co-ordination of funding applications.
· Producing funding reports as required.
Please download an application form below and return to email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.