The Croft, HMP Barlinnie Visitors’ Support & Advice Service is seeking applications to fill an upcoming vacancy for a management position within the organisation.
The role is part-time (22hours with some flexibility for negotiation).
The main roles/responsibilities the post requires are:
• Leadership & overall management of Staff / Volunteers - including but not limited to: training & development needs; support; advocacy; attendance management; discipline.
• Co-ordination and administration.
• Representing the Croft & contributing at Local and National Level to ensure that the Croft is connected into the wider context – meetings.
• Finance Management / Accounts / Forecasting & Reporting.
• Performance development & management.
• Identifying opportunities for funding and preparation of applications.
• Continued development of the Croft – including but not limited to: attainment of current priorities/objectives; performance; future scanning for development opportunities.
• Key contact / information provider & administration support to the Board & Steering Group.
• IT support - well developed trouble shooting and IT skills.
The salary scale for the post will be:
• Starting £27,000 (FTE)
• After 6 months (end of probation period) £28,000 (FTE) - (with annual Local Authority equivalent increases linked from April 2021)
If you are interested in this role:
• Please consider the list of requirement (although not exhaustive) and consider your skills in relation to these. If you think you would be a good match, please complete the application form and return it to Margaret Smith firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5p.m. on Wednesday 18th March. Tentative interview dates have been set aside over 24th and 25th March.